- Click Here For More Specific Information On:
- Nursing Training Programs In Bakersfield Ca
By Kya Grace
Functional fitness is all about coordinating the muscles in your body so that you can complete your day-to-day work with ease. It makes your body flexible and improves your endurance. It reduces the chances of injury which might take place while doing daily work as your muscles become more responsive. It also helps to reduce the blood pressure and improves the circulation of blood in the body. It also helps to reduce tension and makes you more active.
Functional Fitness consists of many methods such as the Egos cue Method; the Cross fit method and the circuit training method. However, your body has to be structurally aligned before you start off with any of these methods. Misalignment can lead to the development of pain in your body while performing the exercises. A personal trainer can help you to get your body aligned so that you can perform the exercises with ease and without hurting yourself. A personal trainer can also help you with exercises that show better results on your body and improve your overall performance. He can also regulate your diet so that you get proper nutrition.
So what makes Functional fitness different from other fitness regimes?
Most fitness regimes concentrate on weight-loss, body toning or on building muscles. These regimes focus on a particular muscle or a group of muscles but never work on the body as a whole. The objective of most of these regimes is either to make you muscular or make you lose weight. However, Functional Fitness aims at making your body more flexible and also improves your stability, posture and keeps you fit. It increases your speed, improves your agility and reduces your reaction time. It also improves your performance in athletics and improves your lifestyle.
Functional fitness does not require costly machines or equipments. You can use simple items like dumbbells, barbells, medicine balls and even your body weight to perform exercises. It improves the mobility in your joints and prevents them from becoming stiff. It can be used as an effective treatment for spondylitis and arthritis and helps to reduce the pain caused by these diseases. It also helps to reduce back, neck and shoulder pains.
Tips for Functional Fitness
1. Take the advice of a personal trainer as she will help you to choose exercises best suited to your body. He will also help you to regulate your diet so that you remain fit and in a healthy condition. The risk of injuries due to misalignment can be avoided by taking the advice of a personal trainer. A personal trainer can also help you in getting better results as she will choose the exercises best suited for you.
2. Walk to your workplace. It will help to exercise your calf muscles and also improve the blood circulation in the body.
3. Try to make use of your body weight while exercising. Regular work like bending over to lift something exercises your back and so forms a part of Functional Fitness.
About the Author: Dan Clay is a fitness specialist, personal trainer and owner of Dangerously Fit Personal Training. If you’d like to book a
Personal Trainer Bondi
, or if you’d like to register for a free
consultation, then visit
Boot Camps Sydney